© 2019 by Mission Housing ,  For Questions /  Contact us at info@missionhousing.org

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

The 1950 Mission Street site is a 36,398 square foot parcel situated in the heart of the dynamic Mission district between 15th and 16th Streets and a short walk from the 16th Mission BART station. Formerly Phoenix Continuation High School, the site was abandoned and listed as surplus property by San Francisco Unified School District in 2002. The City of San Francisco purchased the property from SFUSD in 2015.

Gallery: Mission community gives their input for 1950 Mission St.